Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Getting lost lately...

It's really important to me that I live a creative life.  I need to think creatively and surround myself with creative people and inspiration.  I am fortunate that I find inspiration everywhere.  And while lately I have really struggled to commit to my creative outlets I find that a glance at some of my favourite images is enough to remind me of all that is beautiful in the world.  And whilst design and interiors are 'my thing' I find inspiration in all sorts of imagery...lettering, patterns, nature.  Here are some of the images I've found myself 'lost in' of late.


Lost in nature...


in travel and the promise of far away places...


in the simple things...


in colour...


and pattern...


and in people.  Always.

May you always find the inspiration to overcome the negatives and make time to 'get lost'.


J xx







No comments:

Post a Comment